HM80 Hand Mix Polyurea
Hand mixable, self-leveling, 100% solids, flexible, two-component polyurea material. The product has a retarded reaction time (pot life) to permit ‘hand mix’ use. This superior material designed for joint and crack filling for concrete applications. It works well in adverse temperature conditions and reopen to vehicle and foot traffic just one hour after the application.
- 100% solids, VOC Free.
- Hand mixable and applicable.
- Remains flexible in cold temperatures.
- Open to traffic in 60 minutes.
- Cures from -18 °C to 65 °C.
- Temprature and moisture insensitive.
- Concrete crack and repair.
- Small repairs on existing polyurea coating.
- Concrete joint filler in; industrial floors, manufacturing facilities, cold storage facilities, airports and garages.