P.32 Neutral Silicone
A neutral cure, high performance silicone sealant designed for gap filling and sealing in a wide range of use in building and construction. It combines the advantages of outstanding adhesion to building materials with its non-corrosive and odorless curing.
- 100% solventless silicone.
- Excellent weatherproof and UV resistant.
- No Cracking or Shrinking.
- Water resistant.
- Very low odor and noncorrosive.
- Excellent flexibility and adhesion to numerous porous and non-porous.
- Substrates for large scale construction and glazing applications.
- Resistant to temperature extremes (-60 °C to +180 °C).
- Fast curing, low modulus, high elasticity.
- High viscosity non slump formula.
- Non-corrosive joint sealing for walls, windows and doors.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Sealing applications in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Sealing of connection joints in building industry (brick, wall, concrete, PVC, wood, glass etc.)