P.49 PU Sealant Fast Cure
One-component, low-modulus polyurethane sealant that cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity. It possesses excellent adhesion to all typical construction materials such as cement based materials, brick, ceramic, glass, wood, galvenized and painted sheet iron and various plastics.
- Permanently flexible.
- Non-sag consistency - Exceptional thixotropy.
- Non-sticky / does not pick up dirt.
- No change in volume – No shrinkage.
- Easy to gun, can be easily smoothed.
- Expansion joints between many different construction materials.
- Bonding of roof tiles. Installation of PVC window frames.
- Connection joints between wood window- and doorframes and walls.
- Joints between prefabricated construction materials.
- Sealing and bonding of ventilation ducts, gutters and spouts etc.
- For expansion joints between pre-cast concrete panels.