P.52 PVC Adhesive
Special solvent cement for joining rigid PVC pipes and accessories pressure systems, according to BS EN 14814 and BS EN 14680. Adhesive with CE Marking for thermoplastic piping systems for fluids under pressure (PN16).Designed also to be used in nonpressure systems such as PVC and ABS.
- Very high initial forging speed.
- High resin content gives a good filling capacity in diametrical gaps.
- Gel consistency and excellent fluidity.
- High thixotropy index – prevents it from dripping upon application.
- Acts as a real chemical welding system for PVC, due to its composition.
- Easy to apply; it does not run or form “tears” inside the fixed pipes.
Specifically indicated for:
- Bonding cement PVC-U pipes and accessories in pressure systems up to 16 PN according to BS EN 14814
Bonding pipes and accessories in waste systems according to the following standards:
- PVC-U plastics piping systems for soil and waste discharge (low and high temperature) BS EN 1329.
- ABS plastics piping systems for soil and waste discharge (low and high temperature) BS EN 1455.
- PVC-C plastics piping systems for soil and waste discharge (low and high temperature) BS EN 1566.