P.60 Flexible AST Hybrid Polymer
Neutral, elastic, single component MS based joint sealant. It is a low modulus sealant suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Highly thixotropic: Suitable for horizontal and vertical joints.
- Low modulus - can withstand extreme joint movement.
- Does not contain solvent, silicone or isocyanate.
- High bond strength on nearly all surfaces.
- Primer less adhesion on many different substrates.
- No bubble formation,even in wet and humid conditions.
- Very good UV resistance.
- Over-paintable with water based paints.
- No shrinkage.
- Conforms to the requirements of VOC content specifications in LEED credit EQc4.1 “Low-emitting products” of SCAQMD rule 1168.
- Expansion and connection joints in the building industry.
- Sealing of joints in prefabricated buildings.
- Movement joints in high rise constructions.
- Sealing between window and door frames.
- Where joints have to be painted.