P.84 Polyurethane Sealant Construction
One-component, low-modulus polyurethane sealant that cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity. It possesses excellent adhesion to all typical construction materials such as cement based materials, brick, ceramic, glass, wood, galvanized and painted sheet iron and various plastics.
- Possesses permanent elasticity.
- No sagging – Thixotropic.
- No surface tackiness after full cure.
- Do not pick up dirt.
- No shrinkage.
- Enhanced storage stability.
- Can be applied with hand gun and tooled easily.
- Cures bubble-free.
- 25% movement capability.
- Conforms to BS 6920 for the metallic water soluble impurities.
- Conforms to the requirements of VOC content specifications in LEED credit EQc4.1 “Low-emitting products” of SCAQMD rule 1168.
- Expansion joints between many different construction materials.
- Movement and connection joints in floors.
- Indoor and outdoor applications for pedestrian and traffic areas.
- Joints between prefabricated construction materials.
- Sealing and bonding of ventilation ducts, gutters and spouts etc.
- For expansion joints between pre-cast concrete panels.
- Meets the requirements of ISO 11600 F 25 LM.