EP182 Winter Grade Epoxy Primer
Two component, low viscosity moisture tolerant epoxy based, solvent free surface preparation primer which is especially developed as a damp concrete penetrating primer before coating applications. Because of its special formulation, this primer can be applied at sub-zero surface temperatures.
- Excellent adhesion to damp concrete surfaces.
- Easy application.
- Perfect resistance to water, freeze, humidity and harsh weather conditions.
- Can be used indoor and outdoor applications.
- It can be used before polyurea, polyurethane and epoxy coating applications for humidity and water vapor prevention on damp concrete surfaces.
- To avoid osmosis bubbles that formed via the effect of the pressure from the negative side.