P.17 PU Adhesive Foam (Straw)
One component aerosol polyurethane adhesive foam curing swiftly with moisture. Providing very fast and powerful adhesion for various construction materials, especially highly recommended for heat insulation systems.
- Powerful adhesion of polystyrene heat panels (XPS and EPS).
- Ready to mechanical fastening in two hours.
- More economical.
- Ready to use in aerosol can.
- Up to 9m2 heat insulation panel adhesion for each can.
- Minimum expansion during drying period.
- After dried, no further expansion and shrinkage.
- A lighter material compared to plaster which used in heat insulation systems.
- No more extra burden or weight to building.
- Depending on the humidity and temperature.
- Best for mounting heat insulation panels and filling voids during adhesive application.
- Also advised for wooden type construction material bonding to concrete, metal etc.
- Applications needed minimum expansion.
- Mounting and isolation for frames of windows and doors.