P.20P B1 Fire Rated Pu Gun Foam
Single component, moisture curing, selfexpanding, ready to use polyurethane foam with propellants which are completely harmless to ozone layer. It has a fire rating of up to 217 minutes in certain configurations.
- According to EN 1366-4 fire retardant up to 217 min.
- Efficient seal against smoke and gas.
- Does not contain CFC’s and H-CFC’s.
- Excellent adhesion & filling capacity.
- Excellent mounting capacity and stability.
- High yield up to 65 liters depending on temperature and humidity.
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP).
- High filling capacity.
- High thermal & acoustical insulation value.
- After cured, it can be painted, cut, trimmed.
- Installation of door and window frames.
- Filling and sealing gaps, joints and cavities.
- Filling of penetrations in walls.
- Heat insulation of roof construction.
- Sealing of cable and pipe penetrations.
- Soundproofing and sealing partition walls.
- Bonding of insulation materials.
- Multi-Purpose, adhesion and fixation.