P.24 100% Silicone
Acetoxy cure, high performance, mold-proof silicone sealant designed for gap filling and sealing in a wide range of use. It combines the advantages of outstanding adhesion to glass, marble, granite, mirror etc. and non-corrosive, odorless curing.
- 100% Silicone, solventless.
- One component, moisture-cured.
- Highly Resistive to mold formation.
- Excellent primer less adhesion to numerous porous and non-porous substrates.
- Excellent weather ability in direct sunlight, rain, snow and ozone.
- Resistant to temperature extremes (-60 °C to +180 °C).
- Fast curing.
- Low modulus, high elasticity.
- Outstanding resistance to mildew and fungus.
- Does not crack or discolor.
- Withstands detergents, cleaning agents and chemicals.
- Acetoxy curing system.
- Conforms to the requirements of VOC content specifications in LEED credit EQc4.1 “Low-emitting products” of SCAQMD rule 1168.
- Sealing of connection joints.
- Weather seal applications.
- Glazing works.
- Sanitary joints: Sealing applications in kitchens and bathrooms.