P.37 Siliconized Acrylic Sealant
One-component acrylic emulsion based sealant reinforced with silicone emulsion. It has superior adhesion and good elasticity.
- Can be used on all porous surfaces such as brick, concrete wood etc.
- Very easy to apply and clean.
- Water-proof after curing.
- Over paintable.
- No odour.
- Conforms to the requirements of VOC content specifications in LEED credit EQc4.1 “Low-emitting products” of SCAQMD rule 1168.
- Sealing of low and medium movement joints between various construction materials (wood, concrete, brick etc.)
- Sealing joints between windows, walls, doors etc.
- Filling cracks in walls and on ceilings.