P.30 Gasket Maker
High-performance silicone sealant developed for sealing, bonding and repairing works where heat resistance is required. It is an ideal sealant for high temperature construction applications. It reacts with atmospheric moisture to produce a tough, elastic silicone.
- Excellent heat resistance after curing up to 250 °C permanently and up to 300 °C temporarily.
- Acetoxy cure, RTV silicone.
- 100% silicone.
- Fast cure, high strength.
- Resists to mechanical enforcement after curing.
- Remains flexible at low (-40 °C) and high (+250 °C) temperatures.
- Will not crack, shrink or become brittle.
- One component.
- Conforms to the requirements of VOC content specifications in LEED credit EQc4.1 “Low-emitting products” of SCAQMD rule 1168.
- Sealing and bonding applications in automotives.
- On heating systems and ovens for sealing/ tightness.
- Sealing and bonding in stoves.
- In heating devices.
- Gaskets in pumps and motors.
- In sealing chimneys.
- Other bonding and sealing applications where parts must perform at high temperatures.