P.33s IG Silicone Sealant
One- part silicone sealant developed for use as a secondary sealant in a dual-sealed insulating glass unit. Insulating glass sealant can bond the individual components, forming a weather-resistant unit.
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to glass and metal substrates, such as galvanized steel, stainless steel, Single-component formulation minimizes waste and downtime by eliminating base purging and static mixer maintenance.
- Consistently non-slump, permitting. automated glazing.
- Non-corrosive by products.
- Almost odorless fast curing formula.
- Resistant to temperature extremes (-60 °C to +180 °C).
- Primarily used as a secondary sealant in production of dual-sealed insulating glass unit production.
- Insulating glass silicone sealant can be also recommended with insulating glass units incorporating specialty glass types.