P.26 Mirror Silicone Neutral
High performance neutral cure silicone which is particularly designed for bonding the mirrors in all kinds and sizes without harming mirrors. A bonded mirror is safer because there is no risk of large pieces of glass falling in the event of breakage.
- Highly elastic, +/-25% movement capability.
- Excellent primerless adhesion to numerous porous and non-porous substrates.
- Safer mirror construction with non-corrosive properties.
- Permanently elastic.
- Fast curing.
- 100% Silicone.
- Solvent free, very low odor.
- Adjustable, easy to apply.
- High viscosity non slump formula.
- One component moisture-cured.
- Excellent tooling propertie.
- Resistant to temperature extremes (-60 °C to +180 °C).
- For fixing and bonding of mirrors in some places such as fitness centers, restaurants, cafes, hotels, and offices where mirror wall is required.
- For glazing works.
- Sealing applications where a low odor is required.