P.72 LMN Silicone
Neutral cure, silicone sealant, exclusively created for glazing and weather - sealing between door and window frames connected to plaster. It forms highly resistive weatherproof seal on windows and building facades. It is also suitable for sealing applications on the surfaces where acetoxy silicone is not desired.
- Provides permanent elasticity.
- Outstanding adhesion to many porous and non-porous substrates.
- Exceptional resistance to temprature extremes.
- Very low odor and non-corrosive to metals.
- Excellent UV resistance.
- Not affected by exposure to sunlight, rain, snow and maintains it over many years.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Fast curing, low modulus, high elasticity.
- High viscosity non slump formula.
- Premium weather sealing and joint sealing for walls, windows and doors.
- Sealing and mounting window and door frames.
- Sealing applications of marble, stone and other porous substrates.
- Vent and HVAC ducts systems.
- Outstanding primerless adhesion on joining elements made from brick, stone, concrete, wooden, plastic, steel, aliminum, zinc, porcelain, ceramic, PVC, metal profiles, glass and porous surfaces.
- Preliminary test is recommended for some plastics if necessary.